Tulsa County Court Clerk Don Newberry

Frequently Asked Questions


Where is the Tulsa County Court Clerk’s office located?

The Tulsa County Court Clerk's office is located on the second floor of the Tulsa County Courthouse. The address of the courthouse is 500 South Denver, Ste. 200.

Is there an Internet site I can access to look up court information?

Yes. Please visit the Oklahoma State Court Network (OSCN) website at www.oscn.net.


What types of tickets or citations does the court clerk’s office accept payment?

The Tulsa County Court Clerk’s office accepts payments for:

  • Highway Patrol tickets issued in Tulsa County
  • Tulsa County Sheriff tickets
  • Tulsa County Military Police
  • Tulsa County Capitol Patrol
  • Department of Wildlife tickets issued in Tulsa County

All PINK tickets issued by the CITY OF TULSA are paid to the Municipal Court Clerk’s office. Please call 918.596.7757 for more information and ticket fines and costs.

City of Glenpool, Bixby, Owasso, Skiatook, Collinsville, Sand Springs, or any other municipalities within Tulsa County, are paid to that Municipality’s Court Clerk. Please see the "Blue Pages" in the Greater Tulsa Yellow Pages for telephone listings.


Where do I post a bond?

  • Posting of bonds may be done 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the David L. Moss Correctional Center, 300 North Denver.
  • Cash only is accepted for cash bonds.
  • For bond & Jail information, please call 596-8933.