Tulsa County Court Clerk Don Newberry

Frequently Asked Questions


Where is the Tulsa County Court Clerk’s office located?

The Tulsa County Court Clerk's office is located on the second floor of the Tulsa County Courthouse. The address of the courthouse is 500 South Denver, Ste. 200. The Court Clerk also has a satellite office where marriage licenses can be issued and recorded and certified copies of marriage licenses and divorce documents can be obtained. The office is open from 8:00am to 5:00pm, M-F and from 9:00am to 1:00pm on Saturday.

Is there an Internet site I can access to look up court information?

Yes. Please visit the Oklahoma State Court Network (OSCN) website at www.oscn.net.


What types of tickets or citations does the court clerk’s office accept payment?

The Tulsa County Court Clerk’s office accepts payments for:

  • Highway Patrol tickets issued in Tulsa County
  • Tulsa County Sheriff tickets
  • Tulsa County Military Police
  • Tulsa County Capitol Patrol
  • Department of Wildlife tickets issued in Tulsa County

All tickets issued by the CITY OF TULSA are paid to the Municipal Court Clerk’s office. Please call 918.596.7757 for more information and ticket fines and costs.

City of Glenpool, Bixby, Owasso, Skiatook, Collinsville, Sand Springs, or any other municipalities within Tulsa County, are paid to that Municipality’s Court Clerk. Please see the "Blue Pages" in the Greater Tulsa Yellow Pages for telephone listings.


Where do I post a bond?

  • Posting of bonds may be done 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the David L. Moss Correctional Center, 300 North Denver.
  • Cash only is accepted for cash bonds.
  • For bond & Jail information, please call 596-8933.

Jury Service

Who Can Be a Juror?

According to Oklahoma law you may be called for jury service in Tulsa County if you are:

  • At least 18 Years old and,
  • A resident of Tulsa County.
  • Tulsa County Military Police
  • Tulsa County Capitol Patrol

If you believe you have a serious medical or some other SIGNIFICANT reason why you cannot serve, you must call the Jury Clerk at 918-596-5529. (Note: Stay at home parenting or self-employment typically are not sufficient reason to excuse jury service).
Persons who are 70 years of age or older or those who have served on a jury within the past 5 years also cannot be compelled to serve. If that is your situation you also must call the Jury Clerk at 918-596-5529 to claim your exemption.

Who Cannot Serve As a Juror?

  • Jailers or law enforcement officers, both state or federal, are eligible for civil trials only
  • Judges of any appellate or district court
  • Legislators during session or otherwise involved in state business
  • Licensed attorneys engaged in the practice of law
  • Persons convicted of any felony lose their right to vote until all terms of incarceration and/or supervision (probation or parole) are completed, at which time voting rights are automatically restored. Such persons will need to re-register to vote after sentence completion.
  • Sheriff or deputy sheriffs